South Park Treaming How Do I Acquire The Rights To Perform The South Park Movie As A Staged Musical Reading?

How do I acquire the rights to perform the South Park Movie as a staged musical reading? - south park treaming

I want to ensure the film South Park (South Park: Conductor Bigger, Longer & Uncut) and playing music with a chorus and actors.

If I do not charge to see the public to play the music, I can the rights and royalties for the script and score?

When I charge the public will be held those rights and royalties? These are the script and score individually or part of a package?

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 comments:

Julian said...

I'm fairly confident that the license fees are not available. Even if he is reading, you do not buy the rights, the need for more than three songs from one program to acquire rights or to obtain a special permit, regardless of the amount (if) all that the public . pay

TFF said...

Viacom owns South Park, so do not count in the possession of a law.

Post a Comment