Ati Mobility Radeon 9000 (microsoft Corporation - Xddm) Download What Are The Optimal Specs For A Laptop To Have To Be Able To Play World Of Warcraft With Ease?

What are the optimal specs for a laptop to have to be able to play world of warcraft with ease? - ati mobility radeon 9000 (microsoft corporation - xddm) download

I play World of Warcraft on my laptop. The specifications that are running in the background. I know it's good enough to play the original of 2004 WOW, but what about expansion? What can I do to be correct and complete what I need? I want to be able to play without much lagggggggggg.
I have a laptop is a Dell Latitude D600 and here are the specifications for you are:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Home Edition (5.1 Build 2600)
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS Plus Version 1.10 A16
Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) M processor 1400 MHz
The memory is now 512MB of RAM, but I only bought two GB of RAM in my laptop, not yet in.
My current graphics card ATI Mobility / Radeon 9000 AGP (0x4C66)
DAC type: Internal DAC (400MHz)

0 comments:

Post a Comment