Fixed Rate Offset I Replaced This LOW ARM With A Higher, But FIXED Rate Mortgage. Did I Do The Right Or Wrong Thing?

I replaced this LOW ARM with a higher, but FIXED rate mortgage. Did I do the right or wrong thing? - fixed rate offset

Next month begins the year in the 7 years of my 30 5 / 1 arm. Currently, 5.5% in the next month are set at 3.75%! Wow!
(1 Year LIBOR 2.25. Tope of 11%.)

However, by adjusting for inflation each year so worried that 30-year refinancing to a fixed 4.875%. On the basis of income, not re-fi later this year because of the division. I set aside just for today.

Was I right to go 4.875, or should be more criticism of the ARM at 3.75? The 4875 starts a cycle of 30 years 3,75 Go only 24, but is again the rate for next year. I have only one day (today) to cancel the refi if I am ready to arm? The low rate is * as a teaser ... so tempting that amount in interest costs by ... A year ... But then ... Unknown ... I'm pretty save now with a low offset with tax increases in the future?

0 comments:

Post a Comment