Computer Not Recognizing Everio Hdd Can't Get My Computer To Detect Videocam?

Can't get my computer to detect videocam? - computer not recognizing everio hdd

I bought a JVC Everio hard drive, and I try to connect my Dell laptop 9200 (Windows XP) connected. Never trouble, the computer recognized the hardware but not too simple. Once you recognize, but not here. JVC and Microsoft and ping-pong back to me. I mean Windows software regularly, and if the cable is properly connected and working. Am I missing something stupid? Regular programs do not recognize the hardware works. Thank you in advance for any help! :)

2 comments:

★Greed★ said...

Drivers - Argh:
1.) is not running, and MSN / Yahoo instant messaging clients.
2.) Going On-site CAD / CAM and download updated drivers.
3.) Install the driver.
Plug 4.) in the device.
5.) WAIT.

If stiil not working - manually install the driver from the driver directory:

6.) Go to the system administrator the right camera on the unknown device and select Properties.
7.) Click on the updated driver.
8.) Let Full Installation
9.) Restart the controllers make the system too.

▄ ¶╦╗▄ Midnight░Hunter© ▄╠╣▄ said...

Only 3 things to say, U
1 - Ur-USB can be burned, or as they say, it means that U need to install the new Windows-& U Do not plug the cam, before the first
2 - It is defined as other Vend
3 - not working USB configuration of the motherboard Ur U can by ur in another USB laptop does not work if my mother will probably just go off and allow research to verify whether a different USB USB works, then perhaps I said, U

Post a Comment