How Do I Get Oily Residue Off Wood How To Clean An Oily Residue Off A Table?

How to clean an oily residue off a table? - how do i get oily residue off wood

I spoke with a thick, built a kind of glue residue that has thrown the baby oil or massage oil and for a while SA Nasty, I know, but I was not responsible for that! : P

The picture is not really made of solid wood, the thing is cheaper than a lot of computer desks and TV stands are built cheaply - MDF (medium density fiber?) I think I see a layer of what, by some as a Wood Finish . (Yes, the furniture is crap, but if it can be cleaned, I use it.)

What can I use to clean it? Preferably without peeling or damaging the surface layer.

2 comments:

Bird said...

Bark at first, then try Windex

The GA Flygirl said...

Alcohol test in a small nest. if the target does not allow alcohol, and then cut through most of the fat. only well ventilated areas, such as ammonia, but their use.

Post a Comment