Moped Engine Life Expectancy Motorcycle Or Moped/scooter?

Motorcycle or Moped/scooter? - moped engine life expectancy

I am 15 years old, 16 March will be in the coming year. My parents do not want to take me everywhere, and sometimes you take the subway can be a barrier. I see my time on motorcycles and mopeds and scooters?

I do not drive, and very little would be an opportunity for me to get my parents' car. I am looking for a safe vehicle that is not too strong, but it is slim and small. I am also interested in the trunk space as possible, so my bag. I do not know much about engines, or what kind of motorcycle or moped or scooter should look like me, either. I'm 5'5 "and 110 pounds, and I will not short with the car on the highway - only short distances, for example, and my school (approx. 2.3 miles), and sometimesoccasional supermarket or library. Also - At what age should I, if I can drive a motorcycle or a moped or scooter? My father rode a motorcycle in early adulthood, but I wonder if she still remembers all the horses, then you should also for a teacher or class? Please help and thank you!

3 comments:

Will said...

I rock scooter fun and nice bike, but a lot of work.
Scooters are very easy to start working on practical and cost for a motorcycle. You can do more, and a friend, and learn to ride is easier than cycling. They are also easier for parking, put in bicycle racks or wherever you go. If you 50cc scooter is a lot of money for gas, insurance and save do not need a motorcycle liscence or registration. They are also cheaper than buying. A word of warning, you can locally, as the Chinese scooters sold online to buy be difficult to find those parts or services. Some of the best Honda and Yamaha scooters in a variety of styles.
A motorcycle is fast and fun to navigate better prepared tofor recreation, not transportation and orders per day. However, you can drive on the highway and over long distances, and of course much faster. Of course you pay more for the beginning and all things necessary legal, in addition to his learning much more difficult.
I recommend a 50 cc scooter (Honda) and if you want to sell more quickly and a motorcycle. Scooters conservation value of the property and you should not have so many problems, almost what you pay for selling a used bike (especially if you buy used!)

justme said...

Scooter R gay. Get a motorcycle. A Yamaha TW200 would be a "great fighter street 'for Dissing transportation to make. It has a headquarters, a small and can be equipped with any type of luggage you will need, and is even colder than any scooter. If you do not see the other bikes, rather small. The Japanese are the best for the money now.

The important thing to keep other small gooberish scooter off-road if you can.

lilboome... said...

In my opinion, I would recommend a smaller bike for you, with a small shelf for your visits to the library / store .. ideal for learning and manage the cheap and easy to use as a bicycle.
Have you ever in the winter? even if you feel warm when you take into account the factor of wind traveling at 20-30 mph
As for education, I recommend a class. a relative or friend can teach well, but it is probably the worst before (bad) habit.
Safe Ride


Always wear protective clothing, helmet, protect your head / brain

Post a Comment