Pearl Wedding Anniversary Gift For Parents What To Do For Parents 30th Wedding Anniversary?!?

What to do for parents 30th wedding anniversary?!? - pearl wedding anniversary gift for parents

30 is the anniversary of my parents next Tuesday! Drop of my mind with such things. I've never done anything for the anniversary of my parents and I had to do something special. I just lost my job, I can not do anything too special, if you know what I mean. Ideas? I know the traditional gift is pearls. As the big day is a Tuesday, we are celebrating, or wait until next weekend to celebrate, or both? I have no idea what they do? A party? Make a feast at a restaurant? Send to a mini-cow? Ideas please!

1 comments:

TheOrange Evil said...

If they are very sociable and a great group of friends to a party at his house (so you can) clean and treat the event. I'm sure your parents have plans birthday, so that you, perhaps you should let them know about the notice. A surprise birthday party is fun, but you need to extract information from them. So, what planning her birthday, Dad? If you do not socialize much to do, a voucher to a nice restaurant or a small group of friends nearby restaurant and the family would be great.

Post a Comment