Lots Of Ewcm And Cramping Please Help! Been Cramping Since The Beginning Of Last Month! All Opinions Greatly Appreciated...?

Please help! Been cramping since the beginning of last month! All opinions greatly appreciated...? - lots of ewcm and cramping

I have this question some time ago ... but I do not have enough answers ... and now I have also been updated.

So, here goes!

PML is strange ... Cramps, not really ... But I bled normally for 3 days, and I saw Brown for more 4th My time is usually 4-5 days and disappeared completely by 5 days.

So, two days after I finished, I started to get cramps. I think I have not finished bleeding, but nothing appears. The spasms came and went, and for a few days. I've been thinking too much about it ... But to return after a week after the last day of my last period. This time I could not help noticing. I was at work in the forest. I had a dull backache, but the blame on others. Then the cramps come, and I had come, and come away his breath. I kept checking to see if I had started bleeding again ... No. It lasted three days. Ok, do not leave more than three days until ... Species are still present, but nothing to dispel. A roll back of 23 and 24, and I have many others, seizures in a row. I think tHis is the time of ovulation, but does not know how I will know that since I had the whole month of EWCM with cramps. In any case, skipped a little, but was about 27, I was still with the pain. You can light, matte and lie on both sides. Half way between the navel and pubic bone, but closer to my hip bone.

In 30 EWCM, which was elastic, much more. Today is the 1st September and I still have those cramps. ARG.

Can you sense it? I try it out of my head, but I am very confused. It's never happened.

2 comments:

Ezza said...

I had the same thing as I was only a month to once every few months for over 10 years. The doctors could not tell me what it was and I always went my way ... held until a doctor to see for myself ... Wheat gluten intolerance or celiac disease. I'm not saying this is what he has, perhaps, but the pain will be caused by something in their diet. Think again see whether anything has changed since the beginning of these pains.

I suggest a doctor and get a blood test or ... Can a vitamin deficiency or something ...

In any case, since I got my diagnosis, I stayed away from the wheat and gluten and can not be more pain.

Hope this helps.
Good luck.

bella said...

It seems that the pain is from the ovaries, which can be quite normal if (ovulation but during the time they said it is the pain) can

Pain 2 days after their run is not the pain of ovulation, a sudden, I wish I could say that the pain but can not.

This problem should see a doctor as soon as possible

Good luck to you

Post a Comment